Job description and responsibilities;
- Reviewed accounting transactions and handled month end closing.
- Review transaction processing for GL, AP, AR
- Manage the accounting for the assigned entity and ensure the bookkeeping is compliant with the financial accounting standards
- Prepared year‐end financial statement and supported external auditors.
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations and monthly cash flow of the company.
- Ensure sufficient source of funds for operational and capital expenditure requirements with optimum cost of funds.
- Conduct financial analysis of company’s performance and financial projection to support business plan.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Track and monitor actual KPIs and financial performance against budget / forecast and provide analyses and insights into opportunities and risks in a timely manner.
- Support and manage the budgeting, forecasting and long-term business planning processes.
- Develop financial models and feasibility studies to evaluate new business initiatives.
- Partner with the internal teams to develop policies and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of proper internal controls surrounding financial results including compliance with company’s policies and relevant regulations.
- Work closely with internal teams and the Group on the business performance review
- Liaise with internal divisions/departments and external organizations on financial data and analysis.
- Prepare all company disclosures, business performance reports, and any IR contents and materials in accordance with SET and SEC requirements.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as required.
Salary: Based on company’s structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance Accounting or related fields.
- At least 7 year of experience in Finance & Acounting function ,Business analyst, Financial Analyst.
- Good command of English (listening and writing).
- Ability to work under pressure, to set priorities, as well as to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Work at our Nonthaburi or Chonburi Office.
- Readiness to travel upcountry.
- Driving license and able to drive a car.
Job Category: ผู้จัดการส่วนบัญชีและการเงิน
Job Company: บริษัท สหโคเจน (ชลบุรี) จำกัด (มหาชน)