Job description and responsibilities. ;
- Coordinate with relevant departments to support and provide the engineering comments on the assigned projects
- Supervise for the assigned work to ensure the projects are completed on-time and within the specified budget
- Design and execute engineering experiments to create workable solutions
- Develop engineering calculations, diagrams and technical reports
- Complete required technical and regulatory documents
- Problem-Solving Skills: Engineers work to develop new solutions to problems/ Identify the source of the problem and create and test solutions
- Provide the project progress report propose to the department head for consideration
- Other assignments.
Salary: Based on company’s structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical /Instrumentation Engineering
- Good command of English (listening and writing). TOEIC Scores 300
- Can drive and have driving license.