- Planning and implementing work on safety and occupational health
- Collect, analyze data, statistics and prepare reports with suggestions on safety and occupational health
- Inspect and supervise compliance with laws, regulations, standards, requirements related to safety
- Supervise activities related to safety and occupational health
- Prepare an accident report
- Other assignments.
Salary: Based on company’s structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment, Environmental health, Eccupational health or related fields.
- Can drive and have driving license.