Policy on Quality, Environment, Safety and Energy Management
Sahacogen (Chonburi) Public Company Limited is a small power and steam producer (SPP). The company is aiming to provide stable and high quality power to maximize customers’ satisfaction. Together with striking for business operation excellence, the company also put the emphasis on the environment concern, pollution emission control, health, safety and energy management. The company considers such concerns as parts of normal operation thus, the following practices are set as company’s policy.
- Encourage constant development and improvement to support mindset and concerns in operation excellence, safety, energy saving and low impact to environment.
- Control the operation regarding to quality, environment, health and safety to be strictly comply with laws and regulations.
- Provide sufficient and adequate resources to operate under the designated policy to achieve the targets and objectives regarding to quality, environment, health and safety; as well as the efficient energy and natural resources management.
- Implement the danger protection method; encourage to reduce the chance of working injury; reduce the risk starting from the medium level and higher that will affect employees, related parties and the company’s assets; support the change to have safety working environment.
- Implement and continuously improve the systems on quality management, environment, health, safety and energy management
(Mr. Viroj Theeravatvatee)
Announced on October 1, 2019