Corporate Governance Policies
The Board of Directors believes that the good corporate governance system with transparent management, the balance of power and sufficient and appropriate internal audit will be the key drivers to enhance the development of the organization’s long term growth and sustainability.
The Board of Directors thereby prescribed the following corporate governance policies as a practice guideline for the Company Directors, Executives and all employees.
- Company Directors, Executives and all employees are fully committed to the application of corporate governance principles, business ethics and Codes of Conduct for Company Directors, Executives and employees to Company operations.
- Company Directors, Executives and all employees must perform their duties responsibly, prudently, earnestly and honestly in accordance with the relevant laws, Company Articles and Notifications.
- Actions shall be taken to ensure that the Company management structure contains clear prescriptions of powers, duties and responsibilities of each Company Committees and Executives.
- An internal control system shall be installed and risks management shall be managed at suitable levels, including an accounting system and financial statement which are accurate and reliable.
- Information shall be disclosed in a sufficient, reliable and timely manner to the extent that the legitimate interests of the Company are not prejudiced.
- The ownership rights of shareholders shall be appreciated and respected. Shareholders shall be treated equitably.
- Undertakings shall have regard to the responsibilities of shareholders, stakeholders, communities, society and the environment.
- There shall be a determination to strive towards business excellence with commitment to the creation of customer satisfaction by receiving comments and self-assessments in order to enhance management capabilities and continually promote productive creativity.
- Virtue, ethics and good values shall be instilled. Employees shall be treated fairly with a commitment to develop and enhance the capabilities of personnel.
- Dishonest conduct, corruption and intellectual property violations shall be suppressed. Laws and human rights shall be respected.
- Conflict of interests shall be dealt with prudently and reasonably with due regard for the Company’s interests.
On this matter, the Company has revealed corporate governance policies, CG Code (the second edition), business ethics, and code of conduct for Company directors, the management and employees to employees, shareholders, and general public via the Company website, under the heading “Investor Relations: About Us (Corporate Governance)”.